Antalya City center in one of the most visited destination by tourists in Antalya throughout the year. Residence places there are either Hotel or Motels, but has no fancy resorts and 5 stars hotels. There’s a lot of activities that a visitor can enjoy in the city center.
Must visit places in the city center of Antalya:
- The old city, called “Kaleici” it’s the main entrance known with its narrow paths and old buildings where you can feel the history and ancient times while walking there. It’s full of coffee shops, restaurants, old bars and late nights for night lovers.
- Old Port: It’s the oldest port in Antalya, you can see it from top or walk beside it. You can also go for a quick boat ride that is available all day and costs 50 – 70 Turkish Lira/ 2 hours. The best time to visit is at sunset.
- Mark Antalya Mall and the city center market: The mall has all Turkish brands, and most of the international and Spanish brands. Beside it, there’s the old market that has local restaurants and cloths and accessories shops.
- Republic Square: It’s a big courtyard that oversees the old port and the old city. There, you can find so many coffee shops and restaurants viewing the port directly. A lot of political and entertainment events happen there.
- Ataturk Park: A huge park that oversees the beach directly and has so many coffee shops and restaurants. You can reach this area by the tram located at the end of the city market.
The city center is perfect for the lovers of History, Shopping, late nights, and the city life and it’s always crowded. The hotels are cheap and it’s near all beautiful places. It’s suitable for a quick trip without kids and