Konyaalti Beach is about 40 kilometers away from Antalya Airport. It’s known with its amazing beach and the Taurus mountains in the back view, creating a perfect image.
The Konyaalti beach was renewed in 2018 to become one of the most beautiful beaches in Turkey and it has many free or private beaches that anyone can get to, rent a sea chair, an umbrella, and order food and drinks. There’s also a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, 5 stars hotels and motels but no resorts located on these beaches. Hotel prices are considered cheap in comparison with other regions in Turkey.
The most important places in Konyaalti:
- Konyaalti Beach: where you can swim, relax, play water games, eat, drink, walk or exercise.
- Artuk park: it’s a big fun land for kids and adults.
- Aquarium: it’s the biggest in Turkey, they charge 24$ for kids and 34$ for adults.
- Aqualand and Dolphinland: it’s a big water park that has so many water games and dolphin shows where you can take pictures with the dolphins.
- Sarisu Teleferik: It only costs 15 Turkish Lira and you can see the Kanyaalti beach and the whole city of Antalya from all the way up where you can enjoy your breakfast or a cup of coffee or tea.
- Falez view: it’s a high area and it’s the beginning of Konyaalti beach, where you can enjoy nature’s masterpiece of the beach, mountains and the whole area... a breathtaking place.
- 5M migros Shopping Center: it’s the biggest mall in Kanyaalti and it has many international and Turkish brand and restaurants.
Kanyaalti is the right place for whoever is seeking for a real experience whether alone or with the family since its located near the most important tourist areas in Antalya, the hotels prices are reasonable, it has a nice beach that allows you to swim, walk and exercise, not forgetting the special beach restaurants and coffee shops experience, especially that all prices are equal for tourists and residents considering it both residential and tourist area.